Handy:

Trivandrum India
Best Quality Product with good Features
Apr 04, 2016 02:05 PM 41894 Views

Handy:

I am here to share my great experience of using Bosch Dishwasher.

I bought this product on 23rd January 2015, Friday from Lulu Mall Kochi, because my mother takes so much effort in Dish washing, to avoid that I purchased it for her.

They delivered the product free to our Home and a technician from Bosch comes to our Home on next day for demonstrating the product.

Its an awesome machine with so many features, and it cleanses the dishes more than Hand wash.There are 14 settings to wash different dishes, we are mostly using Auto 65-75 Degree mode, because it cleanses all types of dishes very quickly in this mode.

If our water is not soiled, we can re use it too, the machine checks through sensors that our water is soil or not, if water is not soiled we can save water too.

The main advantage I noted of this product was its silent operation and self cleaning filter system with low current consuming and Low water consuming.

It takes only 10 Liter of water, mostly I can reuse it too, and also it can use very easily even for old peoples.

Until now, this machine is working perfect with no noise.I love this product and strongly recommending you all to go for this if you love your Mother, wife etc, it will make them Happy, am sure.

Bosch Dishwasher