Handy:

Bosch

Lacknow India
Worst dishwasher
May 31, 2017 03:50 AM 27240 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

To wash anyting is very time consuming and also requires perfection, so to save my time and recently purchased this dishwasher so that I am able to spend my time with my family.

But I think it is not possible for me to spend the time with my family as due to the cheap quality of this product my maximum time is spending woth this worst product to repair it.

I purchased this cheap product from online shopping site as it is my first time to purchase this dishwasher, so I am not aware about its dimensions .

But even then I purchased as of my best knowledge. I start using it 2 months ago , initially it works perfectly but after 1 month it starts vibrating but I think it may be due to heavy things inside the dishwasher so I opened it take somethings out and restart it but even then it is vibrating again and again.

And this vibration broken my expensive crockery, this tells that the quality of the product is very cheap which is not stable or durable even for one month.

For its vibration I call there services center but they asked to bring it with me, how it is possible that I take this heavy machine with them. So at last I repaired it from my nearest electronic shop and pay extra from my pocket.

Finally I will say that this product is very cheap and worst in quality and poor in customers services.

Thanks.