Fragrance:

Boroline.... My all time favorite
Jul 21, 2010 07:29 PM 36511 Views

Fragrance:

The one and only one antiseptic cream I am using since my childhood is Boroline. It's a product of GD pharma, and the product is being used in my family from last 30 years, I guess. It is a combination of Boric acid, Zinc Oxide, andLanolin. The cream can be used everywhere, whether you get a dry skin, or some sort of skin infection, or if you get cuts or bruises. It works better if you heat it and apply in molten condition, on the affected area. It has a miraculous healing power in case of cracked lips or heels. The water resistant property is one of it's best feature, it works like vaseline. The fragrance is very soothing, which reminds me of my childhood.

My mom never used any cosmetics in her life. In winter, she used to apply a li'l bit of boroline on her face and hands. Still I can remember the sweet fragrance whenever she used to put me on her lap. Dad used to massage his face with boroline after shaving. Even my granny uses it till date, she stores it in a cute little box,which I hide every time in order to irritate her :-)I can remember my school days,when every other day I used to return home with a scarred elbow or a bruised knee. After much scolding, granny used to apply boroline on my bruises, and pampered me. I loved the small pictures printed on the cover, and even collected them for a couple of times. When I underwent a surgery, mom used to apply this cream on the stitches to prevent further infections.I don't use any lip balm,I use Boroline instead. Boroline came to my rescue when I broke two nails on the day of my admission in college. All these smallcollages remind me,how useful the cream is,in my life. It became a part of my life,unknowingly. Thanks GD pharma, for inventing such an useful thing.I think my next generation will also like this great antiseptic. All the Best, Boroline.

Boroline Antiseptic Face Cream