Fragrance:

Makes your skin soft and supple without stickyness
Aug 11, 2001 01:45 PM 4450 Views

Fragrance:

I suffer from problem of dryness on the facial skin and did a market check to find out the best option available to solve this problem of mine.Looked at various options like cold creams,perfumed antiseptic creams like Boroline, Boroplus etc.,but found nearly all were quite oily and sticky.

Post application of cream, going out of the house was a problem because dirt and grime used to get accumulated on the skin (if using a sticky and oily cream)

Lotions were too light to solve the problem because they are normally watery and do not contain the right balance of oil to solve my kind of skin dryness

Then my option got zeroed down to Boro soft which was recommended by quite a few of my friends and relatives.

I found the cream to have the right amount of oil, not too sticky, good in fragrance and a good value for money proposition .It contains aloe vera which is good for skin and natural oils in the right quantity.

Post usage satisfaction was quite high with my skin not being sticky,it made my skin soft,and constant usage kept my skin moisturized enough to tackle the vagaries of nature

It also suited the skin of most of my family members and hence I shifted over to Boro soft for keeping skin soft and supple.

Boro Soft