Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Blue Star

Delhi India
Gas leakage
Jan 31, 2018 04:26 PM 25000 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have been using this ac for a long time now and the only problem I have faced till now is with the leakeage of gas.Till now and I have spent 4000 rs on gas leakages only and I am very dissapointed with this product.I dont if thus problem is with each and every ac or with my ac only.However the customer care was very cooperative and listened to my problems very carefully though they were not able to come to any conclusion.Talking about the style and design , the ac looks very good and stylish on the wall and makes very less sound and almost cools the temperature down in just 15-20 minutes.I thought the product to be reliable but after facing these problems I dont feel the same.I would suggest you to look out for more reviews to know if they have faced the same problem or not.Thank you.

Write a Review on Bluestar KHWE 181YB