Cooling and Sound:

Frauds w/ Worst Customer Service Ever
Jun 13, 2019 07:07 PM 684 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

FRAUDS SELLING FAULTY PRODUCTS: We bought Bluestar Split Inverter Air conditioner during Winter time this year 5 months back so technically we have just used the product for 2 months but within the 1st month of the usage swing started making a lot of noise and after complaining for over a month and 4 visits from their technicians no solution was provided to us except technicians fixing it on a temporary basis. They have the worst team of customer service and unprofessional technicians who have no sense of talking to the customer and had the audacity to talk to my wife rudely when she just enquired what exactly was the issue and he replied "aap question mat poochiye, jab ho jayega aapko bta denge" then the same technician called me zillion times to take OTP from me to close the service request from his end.

Do note, there's no support from their customer support phone no. or the mail support system after your 2nd mail they'll probably stop responding to your emails. When I asked them to replace or refund my money they simply denied even when the product is in warranty/guarantee. Now, in the end, I am forced to only get my "NEW" ac fixed and not replaced or get a refund which can only be called fraud. Vijay sales were the dealers and we did not get any help from them.

My service request is still open and no solution as of yet(now this is the second month).

Bluestar HNHW24CA Inverter 2 Ton Split AC