Cooling and Sound:

5 star fool after buying bluestat ac
Apr 04, 2012 04:30 PM 27468 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have bought above ac. with good faith. my customer Id is 3180966. The acc is 5 star rated. I consider I bought the costliest  and best quality product but  after one year I found it is worst and poor quality with poor service.

1st, the installation done by company engg. They  have promise the 3-4 free service on interval of 4 months. but 1st  serviceman come to us without call after 9 months. Just blow the air  and gone back in 5 minutes not check the performance. Now, when I have start the  machine it doesn't  get cooling.

I again made complain. The  person visit the unit and said , due to vibration of machine the gas  was leak and now he said u r required to feel at the extra cost of Rs.  2500.00(it is not covered in warranty) also ask for Rs. 500 as visit  charge.(after so much discussion conclude your warranty is live until 4th April, 2012 so they will waived). I said o.k. they promise to do it on Monday After 48hrs. Nobody turned to us.

I have again made complain. Today on wed, I received call From Mr.Urvish stating he is rep of Bluestar. Again, ask for 2500+500 for stand. As per his opinion, the gas leak was  occurred due to vibration.if we place on stand it will not happen. I ask now, what is warranty for gas filling ? He said 15 days.

In my house I have 6pc of split Ac, 3 of samsung (1.5 ton working well , last 3 years I have no complain, as  this are 3 star rated)another I have 2pc. Now I feel I am the biggest FOOL on land who spend more and get worst.

Jaimin shah