Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Blue Star

Bluestar Split 1.5 Ton AC
Apr 15, 2011 07:25 AM 29062 Views
(Updated Oct 18, 2012 12:41 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

BLUE STAR MODEL 5HW18ZAS HI WALL SPLIT AC 1.5TR 5 STAR

I though Bluestar AC is very good product since I saw its air conditioners in many companies. It’s almost 1.5 years gone . I got 1.5 Ton, 5 Star AC thinking that it is very good.

Gas Leak 1st Time within warranty period: During warranty period Ice formation happened and they said Gas Leak. They tried by all means and said there is some minute gas leak happening and not able to find it and filled the gas and went.

Gas Leak 2nd Time after warranty period: I called for Ice formation service, two genius came and cleaned the ac and said it will work fine and got Rs. 500 and went. The very next week again Ice formation is happening and when I called customtakeouter care they are saying again I have to pay Rs.500 for visiting charge. They came and they said Gas leak happened and it will cost around Rs.3000. I asked them please do personally and not on behalf of Blue Star they said it will cost arounf Rs.2200 and because of machine vibration we have to fit in a stand which will cost Rs.500 more. They are also telling somewhere minute gas leak happening and not able to find it.

Question 1.: 2 times gas leak within 1.5 years, I feel I’m a fool to choose Blue star brand. None of the genuis service people are able to find where the minute leak is happening. What should I do now for this faulty product? will Blue Star replace my machine?

Question 2. When the fault was not rectified and asked the case to reopen why customtakeouter service people is asking me to pay again Rs.500 for visiting charge.

Question 3: Whom should I contact to get my Blue star machine replaced. I’m not ready to pay for the faulty machine. Will any blue star service people give me a gurantee that gas leak won’t happen again.

Questio 4: Same service people who comes when I call blue star is ready to fill the gas for Rs.2200 and if they do on behalf of Blue star why they are charging Rs.3000

I WANT MY BLUE MACHINE TO BE REPLACED AT BLUE STAR COST SINCE THEY AREN’T ABLE TO FIND THE MINUTE LEAK. I DON’T LIKE TO KEEP REFILLING GAS EVERY 6 MONTHS. THOSE HIGHER OFFICIALS FROM BLUE STAR WHO SO EVER IS READING PLEASE EMAIL ME TO MANIMARAN.MCA@gmail.com IN CASE YOU REALLY CARE FOR YOUR customtakeoutER.

THIS WAS MY COMPLAINT NUMBER: SB 1210030340 - S1209240009