Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Blue Star

Poor results
Oct 07, 2018 11:57 AM 11604 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hay guys I have only bad experience about this ac I brought this ac before 3 year on that it was good or top to another ac but after one year it was creating many problems like it' s didn' t cooling properly and also it was making noise outside so our nebrorur were complaining on daily bases.

Becouse of this I called to it' s customer care and talk about the problem so they told it' s the major problem becouse due to tachincal issue it happened sometime.and you are using regularly for one year so might be due to that I would be creating problems.

So they repaired it and for 6 month it was running smoothly but after that the ac was creating again same problem so I didn' t wanna waste my money to repair again and again bevcouse there was no value of maoney and satisfaction so I exchange this with hitachi ac and that' s working nicely.

Bluestar 3HW181YA