Cooling and Sound:

Paisa vasool!
May 13, 2013 11:58 AM 24228 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Bought a Blue Star 3 star rated split ac last April...liked the 'I feel' feature in it which they say that the Ac senses the temp around u (keep the remote next to ya) rather than around the AC box..and I think it works as the room does not get too cold as it does at my friend's place who has another company brand ac.. The choice we made was a gold colored one as my mum n I both felt that it went well with the lemon colored walls in my room. So, its a good aesthetic as well as quality product.

The cooling is the same in any part of the room unlike many ac rooms where it is very cold next to the ac and gets less cooler further away...

Come, this summer and we have no worries as the Ac makes life easy. Especially after a hard day's work, one feels rejuvenated when in a cool, less humid surrounding (this ac is said to decrease the humidity levels also).... When we bought it, people told us that it is priced higher and we may want to look at other brands. In retrospect, I feel every brand worth its name commands a price and the ones like Blue Star, make it paisa vasool!!

So, summer, we are well-geared up, thanx to Blue Star!!

Write a Review on Blue Star Split AC 1 Ton