Cooling and Sound:

Great Bluestat AC
Feb 05, 2018 07:27 PM 23352 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi to all, few months before I bought BlueStar AC 1.5ton. I am very much satisfied it, because it gives very good Cooling effect, the room get cooled within few minutes.

When we compare other ac Brand, Blue star AC Brand is very good. Like me very satisfied customers others too.

It runs in a smooth manner, they give warranty upto 2 years. This brand Ac is not producing any unwanted sound.

The Blue star service team and support is nice.The person will come within 24 hours and they spoke friendly and give some ideas about AC.

Blue Star Ac is less power consumable because It have energy Saving Mode.

The Blue star Ac price is less compare other Brand Ac. So Blue star has very Reliability to Customers.

This has sleep mode and turbo mode is very useful. It has the auto shutdown mode which will be off within 3 minutes.

We feel More comfortable is summer season.The remote given by them is also very good. There is no problem with this brand.Value for money and good satisfaction.

So I refer all bought this Brand Ac BLUE STAR.

Write a Review on Blue Star Split AC 1.5 Ton