Cooling and Sound:

Jan 10, 2018 05:27 PM 29629 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello Dear Friends,

Myself Chaitali and today I am going share my personal experience regarding the BlueStar 1.5 Ton Split AC.

I purchased this AC 5 months ago from the BlueStar showroom in kolkata. The box pack comes with main AC unit, copper pipe, remote, warranty card and user book. The Compressor is rotary and display is LED. The main unite weights around 4.5kgs. The remote has a small display through which we can see the details of the AC while running. The air circulations 460 CFM . Noise level is 46 DB inside and 56 DB outside. This 5 star AC has got six type of air filters. Automatic temp. adjuster is very good and keeps the room very very cool.

The cooling quality is very good, it has got auto air swing up-down and left-right option.Auto on timer, Auto off timer and Sleep mode is very good combo for this AC. After turning on it takes 10 to 12 minutes to cool the entire room. The blower fan is very good. The air goes up to 10 feet. It has got a warranty of 5 years and service is very good. The installation took only 1 hours after purchasing this product. All over I am very mush satisfied and happy. As far I am concern you can buy this AC blindly. Its a good product.

Thanking you,