Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Blue Star

- India
Coolest ac
Feb 06, 2017 05:55 PM 27182 Views (via Mobile)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Blue star is one of the renowed companies in airconditioner family. I am personally using this airconditioner at my home. When I bought this product the service people came to home and fix the AC with high patience and they don't irritated while fixing in even small places also. The service is available even to small towns and villages. Not only service even if we have small doubts about the working and operating of airconditioner if we just call them they will help us to solve the issue and even if the ask any doubts during service also they will tell us with out any hesitation. The cooling of AC is very good and the sound of compresser is not so high so it won't create any disturbance while sleeping.the room will cool quickly and the coolness will.last for an half an hour after switching off the airconditioner. The quality of the airconditioner is good and the outer surface like outer parts are very strong and the spare parts are also qualitated. They will give a 5 year guarantee card so if we have any issue with the outer spare parts also they will replace the items or they will offer free service. The durability of the product is very good and even after 2 years also the AC is seems to be very new in it's working.the quality of the product is awesome. The compressor also working good. Till now we don't get any remark regarding compressor or outer parts. We can choose the capacity of AC on the basis of room dimensions and the 5 star rated AC will be very good in it's cooling. the AC is worth its value. Even all the airconditioner price is high. But compared to other AC s bluestar provide AC s at low price with best quality. The price is low but not the quality. So I can definitely tell that the AC is worth value for our money. I highly recommend bluestar if u want to buy an AC at low price with high quality and durability.

Blue Star R410A 5HW18ZAWF1 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC