Rates/Charges:

Service Efficiency:

501-A, Naman Midtown, Near Indiabull Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Mumbai 400013, MH

+91-22-40999333, +91-22-40532222, +91-22-42081111

Nice service with reasonable charges
Jun 28, 2015 08:07 PM 4508 Views

Rates/Charges:

Service Efficiency:

Blue Star Air Travel Services is an old tour operator in Mumbai and we are availing its services since last few years.

Especially from 2011 to 2013, we have availed its services consistently by booking flights for Jaipur, Kolkata and Bangalore. They are specialized in provided air mode of travel services including international journeys. There are visa facilitating services also there because of their link with this service body as well.

The best thing which I liked about their service is timely and standard way of providing services with accurate documentation, hassle free formalities and prompt response.

Moreover, the charges are reasonable and they do not take undue benefits of your emergency needs as we generally find in other ordinary tour operators who charges exorbitant high rates. We also get the regular update messages from them regarding any offers.

In fact, they guide us in our travel plan as well in terms of cost effective and convenient journey. My confidence is so much on this tour operator service that I prefer booking through them to keep my travelling hassle free.

Blue Star Air Travel Services - Mumbai