Cooling and Sound:

ONE OF THE WOREST AC IN INDIA
Apr 15, 2019 06:35 PM 4535 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have pruchased two Blue Star 5W18GA 1.5 Ton 5 Star Window AC from Chawala Electronics Faridabad on 31-03-2016. In first season PCV of one AC got damaged. Company replaced the same free of cost as the ACs were under warranty. In next season again PCV and copper pipes of both the ACs got damaged. We again replace the PCVs and refill the gas on both the ACs by paying money. Now this is a third season and again PCVs and copper pipes of both the ACs got damaged. We again replaced both the PCVS and copper pipes. Where as we are using another AC of Carrier brand wef 2014. The same is functioning properly. I have not seen such a worest quality AC till now. Blue star AC service center located in Faridabad is also one of the worest service centers. I request blue star company to check their quality before producing their product for sale in the market and request the customers not to purchase such worest quality ACs.

Blue Star 5W18GA 1.5 Ton 5 Star Window AC