Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Blue Star

Mumbai India
Cheap components are used in this AC..
Jan 27, 2017 10:58 PM 28053 Views
(Updated Jan 28, 2017 07:37 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi everyone, I am here sharing my experience with Blue Star 5HW18ZAG AC. Its a 5 star, 1.5 ton AC.

It comes with a price tag of 40K almost a year back that too without stabilizers, stand, installation any anything else for that matter. I was very happy to now about the features of this AC.

But after just 1.5 months of usage its cooling effect reduced. I complained about the same to dealer. He sent some person( I dont know if they were authorized service personnel). Anyhow complete checkup I was informed that there is a gas leakage problem. On asking I was told that it might be due to pipe connecting inner unit to outer unit. But actually later it was realized that gas leakage is from compressor knob. I expected the same must be covered under warranty. But to my surprise I was told that gas leakage is not covered under warranty and I will have to pay both for servicing and gas as well.

Any how I had to pay them 2650 rs( 1000 rs for servicing and 1600 for gas and 50 rs for some tape and all).

I am shocked to see such kind of after sale support from a well known and established brand like Bluestar.

I used to be fan of Bluestar specially in cooling products like fridge and ACs.

But I regret my decision.

I would suggest anyone to get to know service and warranty terms before buying any product.

I would not recommend Bluestar to anyone anymore.

Its overpriced and actually its not so worth of the price.

Blue Star 5HW18ZAG