Cooling and Sound:

Not good !!
Jan 07, 2018 10:53 AM 13768 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Last year in june month we have purchased this air conditioner from electronic shop in mohali. in starting the ac works very fine but after some days it has started working improperly. we have purchased this ac for rs 29000 . if we talk about cooling then this ac fails to satisfy us. this ac takes so long to cool the room. it takes nearly about 3-4 hours to cool even a small room. so the air conditioner do not provides proper cooling. not only cooling the sound is also a main concern. the air conditioner sounds very much during cooling process. it gives a sound like someone is hitting with hammer and this was is very disappointing for us. we are not able to take proper sleep under air conditioner due to its heavy sound.

it fails not only in cooling and sound but also failed in blowing out air properly because sometimes the ac starts blowing water instead of air which makes the room wet and this disappoints us very much. we have also complaint the company regarding the issue but they have not taken any action and they have started giving excuses to me so service & support wise I will say that blue star is very poor. as per my experience if you are looking for an air conditioner for long term use then I will not suggest to buy blue star ac as it fails in every aspect. even the ac is made of very poor quality material after sometime the color of an air conditioner has faded away which makes it look very bad. as per my experience this laptop has no value for money due to its improper functioning. so overall I can say that I was not satisfied with this purchase and I can say as per my experience that this laptop is not so reliable for long term use. so I will not suggest anyone to buy this air conditioner as it is a total waste of money.

Blue Star 5HW12SA1 1 Ton 5 Star Split AC