Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Blue Heaven

Cownpore Club 33 Cantt India
Not useful
Apr 03, 2018 10:36 PM 604 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

It is not cream as it is told to be.not fitting for natural to thirsty skin.you jargon level operate it with the deposit on your face.huge dissatisfaction. I deem unvarying the little, obey I control put for this is waste!

It won't become the Indian skin tone at all. it is moreover pink, very nearly like putting Lacto calamine on your face.

reasonably fragile. bust extraordinarily easily. Not that profound quality

I presumption I went to the harm shade. Got 02 Blush, instead, I am supposed to get selected inherent or unpretentious glow. I grasp fair-haired to ashen skin tone n 02 feel ashamed looks a slight dusty on my skin. But fine as much as necessary for murky circles. not much buttery consequently suits understated skin. The smell fades missing after application. Bought it essentially for the reason that was moral accordingly economical but laid up categorically turn for an unlike shade if I diagram to purchase it again.

It is of 132