Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Blue Heaven

Blue heaven nail polishes. Red colour is the best.
Aug 07, 2018 02:37 PM 1560 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

I have truly used blue heaven nail paint a lots and lots of time. The red, black and brownish-gold are my favourites. I especially prefer blue heaven nail polish for my hand fingers. It looks shiny, glossy and awesome. After applying this nail polish my fingers looks beautiful and after using this product I truly loved my hands. And for the fingers of my feet, I use brown, and black ones. They look too good after you wear it with anklets. I have also used blue, green, white nail paints of this brand but those colours did not suit me. So friends, I would suggest you all to use the red one.please go for it. You would surely love your fingers. My review for the blue heaven nail paints is truly nice and yes it last long. If you use it once then you could easily do all the work and after 6 months if would slowly be automatically removing from your fingers without using nail polish remover.it's great and long lasting on your nails. I love it.

Blue Heaven Nail Paints