Ease of Use:

MADE LIPS DRY
Mar 29, 2019 07:37 PM 3878 Views

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Usually lip balm moisturize your lips and prevent them from that rough broken or damaged looks and give them very pinkish nice moistureized and that is why I ordered Blue Heaven Lip balm and as you would be able to feel from the box design that this would be one of the best lip balm but that was not the case. It had a lot of oily and had an oily texture and not water based just like other lip balm have. Even after applying the balm on your lips you can feel oil sicking to your lips and also made your lips very sticky which made applying lipstick really difficult. You need to wash your lips 2-3 times after applying this balm to properly apply a lipstick.

I even purchased a blue heaven lipstick which was really good and cheap But this product i.e Blue Heaven lip balm is really bad and after frequent usage I could feels my lips drying maybe because I was washing them just too much to remove that extra oil.

I you are planning to buy this Lip balm I would recommend that just dont this product is really bad and is not at all suited as a balm.

Blue Heaven Lip Balm