WORST, CHEATING, LYING, FAKE & FRAUD bluedart.
Jan 06, 2021 08:41 PM 611 Views (via Mobile)

USELESS, WORST, CHEATING, LYING, FAKE, FRAUD AND HOPELESS SERVICES AND WRONG CHARGING from bluedart.

I Mrs. Sangeeta, tracking no. 50447458714 one courier was booked from bhuj, gujrat but with WORST, USELESS and HOPELESS experience from bluedart from Mumbai.

Firstly the impression was not good at all from my location and for not attending the calls when the issue arised the phone was switched at 17:30 pm dated 07/06/17. And plus wrong timing was given for us to wait for full day when it's told being a Doctor I had to leave any time for work so give me the correct timing but all in vain. Secondly when the courier reached my location though contacting me, why it was mailed to me that CONSIGNEE WAS UNAVAILABLE. There was a issue that the courier was unnecessarily charge octroi when all the charges was paid to the seller still the octroi was levied on me. Plus your courier in my location also charged me some unnecessarily octroi taxes on some dirty paper which is not valid too, what charges are that for and your agents say it will be levied because of octroi. This is USELESS AND WRONG charges from bluedart. And when questioned they say it goes to the head office and will be refunded I truly know that once charged will never ever be given back to the customers this is a mere looting the customers by bluedart on the name octroi.

Blue Dart