Madhya Pradesh India
Bad experience.
Nov 14, 2019 10:39 AM 5214 Views (via Android App)

I have ordered an item from paytm and they have assigned the delivery to Blue Dart. I was continuously tracking them through their website. I had given my home address but was not at home due to some work ( nearly about 1 km away from my house ) . The delivery guy called me saying your parcel has been arrived. I told him to come bit further and make the delivery happen. I was expecting the delivery in the morning but he came near the office late in the evening and giving me a statement that they can't deliver today, will deliver tomorrow. I agreed. The next morning I was waiting and waiting for the guy to call me atleast once. But he didn't call me a single time. And the next I received a message that they can't deliver my order because they can't find my location. Later I got to know that thi service doesn't care for the customers and their packagesto deliver them on time. I called the customer care and a lady received the call and she was so mean. They don't even know how to treat their customer. They don't have manners to talk with customers.I said I hadn't got my parcel yet. She was saying make yourself available at given address or change the address itself. I was wondered if the owner only has to go and recieve the delivery then what is their use. Finally I had to listen to the. I stood there and collected te courier.Blue Dart is the worst courier service company I have ever came across. It is not customer oriented, their service and delivery are not good at all.

Blue Dart