Chennai India
Blue Dart - "Very fast and friendly Service"!!
Oct 15, 2015 05:45 PM 26422 Views
(Updated Oct 20, 2015 02:09 PM)

I have been buying various products through ebay India for the past almost 3 yrs I guess.  I would have I purchased over 60 products from them and with about 60% of my ordered item were shipped through Blue dart and I have never faced any negative experience with them so far.

Previously ebay sellers used to use The couriers like - Amarex and DTDC.  But lately most of the sellers have switched over to Blue Dart.  And yes there is a reason behind this!  Well I not have any bad remarks with Amarex either, but I am not sure why sellers have stopped opting for it!

So here are some the good things I experienced with blue Dart so far -

1) Once I ordered three products from three different websites - ebay India, Amazon and Flipkart.  All ordered on same day, on Sunday Afternoon.  What would you all guess!. Which one would be delivered first!.  Amazon? Flipkart?  No. Amazingly it was Ebay india which delivered the product through Bluedart and I got it on Tuesday morning 10 am!  Then it was amazon, delivering the very next day through their ATS and finally got flipkart's product on Friday through Delhivery.

Moral of the Story - Fastest Shipment.

2) On an another incident, I ordered a product on Monday and the estimated delivery was on Thursday. Surprisingly, on Wednesday morning I checked the tracking and it said "Shipment out for delivery".  But unfortunately, I had to go out of town on Wednesday.  So they attempted and called me when I was on drive on highway NH45 and politely asked me "Sir, it seems like you are not at home, can I come tomorrow morning and deliver it!" and I replied "Yes".  And just like as I thought, the delivery guy delivered the item to me on very next day morning with smile on the face!

Moral of this story - They delivered item on time as promised.

3) On are third incident, just similar to the previous one, the delivery was on Wednesday, but I was not at home.  so they couldn't deliver it to me.  The next day the courier person delivered to me with an apology saying "Sorry Ji, I could not inform you about next day delivery to you".  When I think after Ekart courier guys, these courier guys are more friendly.

Moral of the story - Very Friendly and cheerful staff.

So here are some more information, pros and cons about Blue dart I came across -

• Now not only Ebay India, but also Amazon have started using Blue Dart for their delivery along with their indigenous ATS.  They have a highly coordinated delivery system I guess.  Once I had to receive two products on same day, one from Amazon and another from ebay.  But surprisingly both where delivered by same Blue Dart guy.   First I told him "No, I only ordered one item on ebay(blue Dart), not two".  But he replied saying - "Thats right sir. The other one is your amazon order, which now we are sharing their delivery service because Amazon Delivery system is currently over loaded".  Thats Amazing!

• Not even ebay India, but the resellers with ebay Global easy buy aka Ebay GEB like i2c world are also using the Blue dart courier service for their delivering the product from their Mumbai location.  For an instance, today(15 oct) I am expecting a product from ebay GEB. The product was shipped from Mumbai yesterday and expected delivery date to Chennai is 17th oct, but my product is out of delivery now and am expecting it any minute now.!

This is an another example of fastest Shipping.

• They have really good run time tracking website system. Tracking details updated every hour I guess. - The only thing which I lately did not like with blue dart is the SMS notification.  Previously I used to get details of "Out of delivery" through their SMS system.  But for past about 5 orders, I never got any SMS.  And I only had to check the website for further updated information.

The reason is - This SMS notifications has the info about "Who is doing the delivery, which included his contact Details".  But since, i am not receiving those notification SMS in recent times, I am not able to contact the delivery personnel for further info/guidance or even any requests.!

Well but I have never personally used this courier service to send any of my product to someone else, so I don't know how good does this part of Blue Dart works.

Verdict -

What ever it is, blue Dart service is doing outstanding job by delivering the consignments within the estimated time limits.  Never had any delays. A Product never been damaged in their shipment, so very safe and friendly staff too.!

Highly Recommended courier service.

Blue Dart