Parking:

Store Range:

Shop No G-8, The Celebration Mall, Opp-Devendra Dham Bhuwan, NH 8, Udaipur 313004, RJ

+91-294-5158812

India
Ba experience in this store.
Aug 19, 2017 12:23 PM 4505 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have visited to Blackberry - NH8- Udaipur on last year with dad. I have to present me shirt and trouser for Diwali. There are no owned parking space from this brand, so we have to park our car in another street.Once we have visited this store, the staffs has not greeted me well, though there were no queue still we have to wait for them. So after 10 minutes they start displaying their products. They are not showing discounted offers or latest products instead they they are showing last year collections and the products which were expensive. How ever I have select a shirt and trouser for my dad. It cost me 3500 INR. But after few months, the shirt doesn't provide comfortless even the colour of the shirt has started to fade. So I had bad experience in this brand.

Blackberrys - NH 8 - Udaipur