Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Breathtaking!
Jan 11, 2018 11:34 PM 640 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 11, 2018 11:33 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Let me just start by giving my verdict for the movie. Do I like this movie? No. Do I love it? Absolutely. This movie with Natalie Portman, who won Oscar for the best actress for this movie, and Co star Mila Kunis is a truly thrilling psychological thriller. Those who are into this genre and haven't watched this movie, are missing out a bit.The plot revolves around a ballet dance company in which Nina( Natalie Portman) strives to get the title of swan queen for the most coveted 'Swan lake' show. Nina is an embodiment of obsession who strives for perfection but in this pursuit loses control over herself and fails miserably.I'm a person who generally doesn't watch a movie twice unless it's exceptionally amazing but I have watched this movie thrice till now and crave to watch it again and again. I am quite into thirller genre and have watched a lot of movies in this genre but this movie parallels to none till now. For those looking out for a mesmerizing thriller this is one to go for a good time.

Write a Review on Black Swan Movie