Academics:

Student Engagement:

Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009, GJ

+91-79-32407363

Value for money and real management
Jul 15, 2010 11:30 PM 3316 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Dear readers, I am a current student of BK school of business management.

Earlier, similar to all other students, I also dreamt big, to get admission into a big reputed college.

I also got selected in KIAMS which isa B+ Category college.But, due to some family problems, I had to leave that option and at that time I was also working in ESSAR STEEL LTD.

The family told that it was not a good option. They suggested to select the best college of Gujarat to pursue MBA.I was left with no other choice, but, to select BK.the best college of Gujarat.

Since its establishment in July 1976, B.K. School of Business Management has emerged as one of the eminent business schools in the country.

It has the right mix of experienced faculty and a competitive and real world environment to bring the best out of a student who aspires to become a future leader in the corporate world.

The true colours of a potential leader comes out only when he faces diverse and difficult situations which you will find in BK.The scarce resources and a stiff administration are the real problems which you will face in BK and also in a real world. The experience says (1 year experience in Essar)

So, if you can deal with these, then, you can deal with anything which comes your way.

It has been a nice experience at BK.The faculty members are a real asset and seniors arealso supportive. The atmosphere at BK is awesome and I will recommend BK to all.

I consider it worth to leave my job and pursue my Post Graduation at BK