Help Functionality:

Try on your own risk
Nov 12, 2015 06:17 PM 3668 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

After using avast from Many years this time I thought of some change and after reading the great features( which they show) I settled for bit fender total security.

But it was my worst decision ever.Firstly when I tried to installing this software, it just shows progressing and  progressing and it wont install. I just totally fed up with this. I wait for hours and hours and it wont install.

I then restart my pc and tried once again. and again the same problem. After 2-3 more trials. It installs. haassh than god.

Then the problem came in there scanning. I put my whole computer on scan. and it stuck in between. then I have to scan my computer in 5-6 parts. then it is done. and scans takes more time.

And then when you surf and tries to download some softwares online. This softwares says many softwares as unsafe. really its such a ridiculous software.

My advice is not to buy this antivirus. I went back to my trusted avast.

Bitdefender Total Security