Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Mangalore India
Bitdefender antivirus the best antivirus
Dec 03, 2016 09:51 AM 2776 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 03, 2016 09:45 AM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

BITDEFENDER ANTIVIRUS 2017: The best antivirus ever been through

Nowadays most of them are enjoying spending half of their life using their Personal Computers or even laptops. We do enjoy using it, but we never care about the health issues of their PC’s or laptop and end up being in a big trouble. It can be even caused because of heavy usages which spoil the processor by overheating reducing its lifespan. But the most important issue that we keep on facing in our day to day life, its none other the virus or even internet issues which creates its own virus by visiting into third site parties or even malware or the bugs fixed on to your PC causing a lot of lag downs. We do use a lots of software’s in which we can hope for these gadgets to get back in a perfect position. Most of them try it by downloading lots of free antivirus software which does never remove our problems permanently; we get confused a lot of times that for which antivirus is good, which antivirus does remove all our stress and even bring back our PC into perfect condition.

According to me where I had used a lots of antivirus security like Avast, Avira, AVG, Kaspersky, Norton security and lots more but still I was not completely satisfied, because even they are good they make our system, slow down and most of the antivirus takes a lot of Power consumption, which does makes the system to cry and even the user to cry. So at last I had gone through the Bit defender free version which made my eyes roll off. I just felt like I had got a new computer or it has become two times faster when compared to the time I had purchased my Personal Computer. It has just worked very flawlessly with no system lags and with zero viruses, not even a single shortcut virus found. I always used to get an achievement that in my PC “The total number of virus present in my PC is greater than the Total number of files and folders present on it”. But after installing this BITDEFENDER free version after giving a complete scan I couldn’t find even a single virus. Feels bit sad that my achievement have been broken down into pieces. But even does feels satisfied that my PC has been fully optimized and is now being super ready to an extreme longer life time. I just felt in my mind thinking that when this BITDEFENDER free version only could do this much magic’s, then what will happen if I get through the full version of this antivirus. I was just in eagerly waiting to purchase and to install it in my PC. We do get this Antivirus even at online shopping’s like in amazon or in Flipkart, even available on their official websites. I had just gone through some of the researches regarding this Bitdefender Antivirus. Then I was completely surprised when I came to know that BITDEFENDER 2017 is a gold award winner which is been approved by these AV-Tests, which was performed on windows 10. And it was now the Ranked as the no.1 antivirus worldwide. It even works flawlessly in each and every operating system. But gives a bit slow performance when it was been tested on Windows 7 Platform, but Bitdefender team did promise us that they will solve that issue by these Oncoming updates, so need not worry about it.

Now talking about its Scan security detections and Removal tools. There are lots of hidden viruses which can’t be removed by most of antivirus. Like this zero-day malware which is also very much unfamiliar and unknown to these antivirus industries. But this Bitdefender does examine the files that are very much suspiciously similar to the files known to be malicious to see that if they do behave in a very potentially malicious ways.

This AV-Test usability test that checks how much accurately does each antivirus program does distinguish between a safe and an unsafe file. The antivirus program with some false positives – benign content which is wrongly flagged as a malicious one – which can encourage you to turn the software off permanently or to ignore its warnings. This Bitdefender which had performed very flawlessly, with a single false detections of legitimate software as the malware and even no other false positives by any additional context.

Even though this amazing Bitdefender Antivirus Plus performs extremely well, not even a single program can stop every potential threat. For these types of cases, Bitdefender does provide a rescue mode. In this mode in which it will automatically reboot your computer into a mode where that exposes the problem and even lets you remove it with the tool from this Bitdefender’s support site which u find it by searching it on Google. This is also very useful if a rootkit attaches itself to this registry in the Windows operating system and that hides itself while taking the advantage of privileged access to this system.

Some more security features which does add convenience. This software's USB immunizer that does block potential malware on the flash drives you plug in, and in the desktop security widget that does let you drag and to drop files for a quick scan checks. For the further increase of the safety of your online transactions, this software does include a dedicated browser so that it will help you to protect against frauds whoever tries to sneak inside in our network and steal our information’s. This software that even warns you of the dangerous results from your Google and from your Bing searches and that blocks you from getting infected links, keeping your Net banking safe and private. Overall it is the best antivirus I have ever been through.

Bitdefender Total Security