Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Buy with 100% trust.
Jan 04, 2014 12:37 PM 5143 Views
(Updated Jan 11, 2014 03:13 AM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi guys/gals,

4 days before I bought this product for my PC. Previously I was using Kaspersky antivirus. I was happy with Kaspersky with its virus detection capability. But I was facing a system slowdown and I was not aware it is because of Kaspersky.

When Kaspersky license was going to expire I thought of searching in net for a better antivirus software solution. Within 2 hours of searching I found the result as Bitdefender.

Guys with my experience I'm saying the next sentence. It really high in quality, with a good customer care support. As soon as I installed Bitdefender I realized the system is fast(faster) now.

I found one negative issue(only one) with my Firefox browser. It was quite dead after installing Bitdefender. I called customer care and informed about the issue and they sorted the issue within one day.

Story conclusion:-

Go for it as it is the best software solution currently available in the market.

Cheers,