Product Quality:

Packaging:

Is this your preferred brand?

The best in the market!
Apr 17, 2015 08:28 PM 5654 Views

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Is this your preferred brand?

Water is the most essential requirement for all of us. It can keep you healthy and fit and it can even be the cause for fatal diseases. So it's very important that we all consume unadulterated water. At home it isn't really a problem, because we have purifiers or my mom usually fills the earthenware pot with boiled water. The issue is only when I am outside my house or traveling.

Being a total health conscious, in such situations, I trust no other water but Bisleri. Bisleri is the one of the oldest and trusted brands, and it was my grandmother who got me into the habit of drinking this mineral water. Earlier I used to never be careful, but after a couple of times that I fell ill, I decided to switch to Bisleri whenever out of home. And trust me, I haven't fallen ill for months now, and the major reason is because of the right water that I have been drinking.

What I like about bisleri is that it was almost available everywhere I have been to, it is low-priced, available in sealed plastic bottles that are disposable, and most of all I don't really have to bother carrying a water bottle everywhere I go. What's even more better is the range of packaging sizes it's available in. From a small 250 litre bottle, to a large 20 litre replaceable can. When I used to live in the hostel, these cans were the most important thing to us. I trust Bisleri:)

Bisleri