Product Quality:

Packaging:

Is this your preferred brand?

Bhandara India
Pure quality and scientifically safe
Apr 20, 2018 02:26 AM 2335 Views

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Is this your preferred brand?

Recently I went to nagpur at 15 april for my entrance exam, when I reached at my exam center I got thrushed very badly since I  don't have any water bottle, so when I moved towards in searching of sealed packed water bottle for at least 6 stores  4 pf them offering me BISLERI mountain water bottel.

When I asked to shopkeppers  for reasons why are you selling bisleri water bottle I got same answer from everybudy that it is most trustable, user friendly and most popular brand for wter bottle.

When I opend it's seal and taste it I fell it's purity & water taste, all are perfect for me.

All the important ingredients are present in it when I see containts.

The only mispoint of it, is packaging qualiity. The packging quality is is quite disappointing. But for purity containt of drinking water we can manage bottel quality.

When I searched remaining water bottels brand I found the lower value priced and best quality of bottle clearly very low quality of water used in it.

So finally it is best packed water bottle.

Bisleri