Ease of Use:

Oct 04, 2011 10:34 AM 14796 Views

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

I have been using this shampoo for the last 10 years.

Iam very happy with the result & thereby both my wife & parents have also started using for the last 7 years.

We tried other reputed brands, ultimately we have gone back to the Green Apple brand of shampoo only

Iam very upset that the recent bottle has a very large opening neck in the bottle.

Due to this, unconciously, we end up using double the quantity than earlier times.

The same has been felt by all in the family. We have already used up more than 2 bottles in the same period compared to 1 bottle previously.

This is nothing but a cheating by the company.

You have made us to spend more quantity of shampoo, thereby not only wasted our money but also the precious natural resources of the country.

We strongly urge you to reverse back to the old type only.

We also request you to opt for best ethical practices in trade by not resorting to cheap tactics to increase the sales.

Iam sure, the good sense will prevail & you are able to see the issue in a better perspective.

You can reach me at: