Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

BIOSCPEWALA DRAMA
May 30, 2018 02:04 PM 683 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 30, 2018 02:10 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi friends recent I watch Bioscopewala movie. This movie besed Rabindranath Tagore's kabuliwala . There are forth actors in this movies . Biscopewala movie is super duper drama movie.This move is so beautiful. This movies features Danny denzongpa, Gitanjali thapa, tisca chopra , adil hussn in lead roles.

Kabiliwala is a Bengali short story written by Rabindranath Tagore in 1892. This movie is totally dependent on danny denzongpa parformance in this flim .The story is a pashtun merchent from kabul, who comes to Kolkata, living in India become friends with a five year old girl mini from a middle class family as his daughter who lives in Kabul.

Director Deb medhakar and produced by sunil doshi. This movie is the fanatic for all people are enjoy danny parformance.I refer to all my friends to watch this movie, after watching this movie you really enjoye .Good by all my friends.

Bioscopewala