Fragrance:

Delhi India
Effective in the long run!
Mar 16, 2018 04:11 PM 8876 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Although bio oil is popular for being used by pregnant women for prevention and removal of stretch marks, it serves other categories of problems as well. It claims to even down the skin tone and hydrates skin. It also prevents aging of skin. On the recommendation of a friend who was using it for her stretch marks due to weight loss, I bought it in the volume of 60 ml for 450 bucks!

The quantity is fairly good for a usage of 2 months and I found it easy to use. However, you have to use it after taking bath preferably. It feels sticky while application but it gets quickly absorbed into the skin. The scent is gentle and good. I used it for stretch marks and dryness skin. It works well, if applied persistently over a period of time. I think the basic concept behind the improvement that it does is moisturing on a consistent basis. So, I think if you are a teenager or a person in 20s without any problem of stretch marks, you might want to use almond oil as a massage oil instead of bio oil as it's more nourishing and cost effective than bio oil. For others, I would like to recommend this one for sure ! But yes remember to use on a consistent basis for desired results.

Bio Oil