Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Luton Bangladesh
Untactful and rude customer service
Dec 24, 2007 12:05 AM 6209 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I travelled with Biman on several occasions and unfortunately this was my worst encounter by far. as I found to my displeasure. I have always heard how bad the overall service was, and regardless of the rumours, I still chose to have faith in Biman, as it is my national airline. How wrong could I get!

The flight attendants were ill mannered to say the least. I am not quite fluent in Bengali, and the attendant was rabbiting something about luggage. I politely asked her to speak in English, and she snbbishly insulted me about not being a true to my nationality, and being too "upper class".

The check in counter was alright, but the flight was delayed by an hour, which by Biman's standards is the same as turning up on time. The seating space was rubbish, and the seats are kind of old fashioned; I'm thinking the'60s. The seats felt like they still had the rats nibbling away at it, and the toile was full of peoples excrement on the floor.

I personally feel that the attendants need to be retrained to actually interact with human beings in general!

Biman Airways