Billjunction.com - The worst site of its kind
Oct 03, 2009 03:57 PM 3640 Views

I first came to know about this site Billjunction.com from one of my utility bills as the'only authorized' site to make online payment.

The company was prompt to send me the welcome kit, checked by bank details, got my signature verified, etc but my tale of woe began when I tried to communicate with them over e mails or phone.

Let me give an example. When I want to add an utility company for paying my mobile or electricity bill, I have to enter all relevant details to the section called'Add Billers/Payees'. Once I type in all the details, there is nothing to tell me that all the details have been registered and now the names have indeed been added.

The second experience was when I wrote to them asking why is my bank(SBI) deducting monies for signature verification more than once - no response. They simply do not respond to any e mail or even STD calls! If you manage to get through to their forever-engaged telephone line(amazing, but they just have one line) all their customer care executives are busy. To top it all, they are closed on Sat and Sundays and all other public holidays!

Can someone please enlighten me more about this site - I have already spent about Rs.1500 without a single bill being processed for payment! With no one responding to e mails, or phone calls, how are they surviving till date?

Help please, tell me what I should do!

indira123