Highly innovative and smooth
May 23, 2006 05:22 PM 3039 Views
(Updated May 23, 2006 05:24 PM)

Bill junction is from ICICI family which would not to me raise high expectations. but it is surprisingly good. When I signed up about 4 years ago , they sent a man over to complete the paper work. I basically used it to pay MTNL Bills as often the paper bill would come late and the queues in MTNL exchanges arent conducive to good living. Bill Junction alerts you when a bill is due , when it is about to be paid and then when it is debited. It has a fairly wide client base and that is helpful. After I migrated from MTNL, I had no use for Bill Junction for a long while. Then suddenly I felt the need to use it again and decided to check it out. The account was still active and I could activate it within minutes. An extremely user friendly site with good customer service( at least by email) which is what I have used. Cost is minimal.

BillJunction.com