Bangalore India
BHaving Bad expericence
Dec 26, 2005 11:43 AM 3114 Views
(Updated Dec 26, 2005 11:43 AM)

Hi,

I too had read get reviews about billjunction.com, but of late I have been quite frustrated with them.

It all started with payment of electricity bill from BESCOM. Initially the bill would get uploaded on time with no issue, but for last 4 months, my bills are not getting uploaded on time. In fact, my paper bill comes earlier than what is uploaded on their website. I send them an email about bills not uploaded and I don't get response. So, I have to take away my precious office time and call the customer service ( contact person: Sindhu) at their Bangalore office to find out what the issue is. She tells me that of late they have had problems and are trying to sort this issue out. She also told me that they would extend the due date as well, but the problem is that they would never upload my bill with proper payment date. Whenever the bill gets uploaded, by that time, their is insufficient time for me to make the payment. I call the customer service again to extend the due date further and she said that she would call me back. But I never get any call, so I call her the next day and without any apology she says that they will upload it that day. This incident has happened every month till date and I am getting frustrated because of this.

My idea of hassle free payment with billjunction is not working out at all. I might switch to using my bank online bill payment facility if things does not get better in a month from now.

If others also have the same pathetic experience then please share it. This is the only way for them to improve their service.

Anurag Verma