Late Payment by Bill Junction- Regular Problem
Mar 21, 2007 04:12 PM 3511 Views
(Updated Jul 04, 2007 01:52 PM)

Issues: Multiple bills repeatedly being paid late and no solution despite customer complaints

Experience: I do not glance at my bills(is a bad habit for any bank customer) but some months ago noted a fine of late payment of Hutch on my bill. I tracked and found multiple late payments being done by Bill Junction.this was the beginning.

I called up their helpline.greeted with "thank you sir, we will call you back".went on for months and months!.of course late payment and fines continued. I felt I had talked to half their customer support employees.Deepak, Maheshwari, Hema, Drupti Shetty. including at Head office(cust support notes your problem and gives you another number which notes your problem and gives you another time or person or number or complaining online and politely tells you if you want your problem solved then talk to head office.)

My billjunction id is tovikram.the problem still continues. Very poor customer support for issue resolution** .

Solution

1. Look at your bills regularly. Keep max limits and if you have the time then manual approval.

2. Look at other vendors.I have lost in thousands.

Others are

Banks(Citibank, HDFC.)

3rd party vendors: Hero Bill Pay, Visa Bill Pay

Servants and drivers

In any case remember: Check your bills regularlywhen dealing with ANY financial matter [phone bills, credit card bills, electricity bills]

I will end this with a quote:)

This is sample of error I got when I tried to do a transaction on bill junction.am checking to see if I lost any money due to their poor software.

-EXTRACT.ERROR MESSAGE.yes, they dont know how to write error messages-

java.lang.NullPointerException at jrun_bankaccount2ejsp10._jspService(jrun_bankaccount2ejsp10.java:75) at jrun.jsp.runtime.HttpJSPServlet.service(HttpJSPServlet.java:43) at jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:119) at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91) at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42) at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:259) at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:541) at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:204) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:320) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:266) at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

BillJunction.com