3 & 4, Local Shopping Complex, Block No BN, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi 110088, DL

+91-9650896565, +91-9999097568, +91-11-47058500

Nice restaurant with reasonable price
Jul 22, 2015 01:38 PM 2693 Views (via Mobile)

Bikaner kesarwala is a nice restaurant located at shalimar bagh in delhi. It is a famous restaurant for sweets in delhi. The restaurant has wide range of sweets. It's ambience is nice.

My mother always prefers sweets  only from the bikaner kesarwala. It has good quality sweets with right amount of sweetness. On the occasion of diwali and rakshabandhan we always purchased sweets from this shop. I tried it's Ghevar, Jalebi, Rasmalai, Gulabjamun, Rosgulla, Malpuva and Kaju ki katali and many other sweets. I likes it's Kaju ki katli and Gulabjamun both are my favourite  and has authentic taste. It's price is also reasonable. It offers many fruit juices, namkins and lot of varieties of snacks. I tried it's samosa, mirchi vada, onion kachori and namkin ghatiya. It has a great food quality and it is hygienic also. It provides street food also, I tried it's pani puri and aloo tikki that was awesome in taste. It's customer service is quick and good. Overall nice restaurant at reasonable prices. You must try this.

Bikaner Kesarvala - Shalimar Bagh - Delhi NCR