Product Quality:

Dec 01, 2014 12:28 AM 26129 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

While I browsing something, a Google chrome survey popped up on my screen. Considering its from Google, I had attended the survey and then it took me to the website providing Samsung S4 only in 499 rupees.

Hence I have ordered one. However once I paid the money I have received the email stating you have been in contest and if win will get Samsung S4 and if you lose, I can do the shopping from the website for 499 rupees.

Then I contacted the customer care and they have provided same info. I had fight with the customer care over why they are using Google Chrome logo for catching the customer and they replied they are associated with Google.

However, in further research I found its a fake. I have also called twice after this however there is no sufficient response.

Do not trapped in such things even if it has the Google Chrome logo. Be away from bigsop. I am very happy now the buggers got arrested.

Bigsop.com