Product Quality:

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hi folks,

Thanks for making my previous Review, ’Review of the day’ on mouthshut. I am not a professional writer, so getting such recognition was a very big thing.

The x6 was the best phone in its class when I wrote that review.

Now we move on, and now I have my hands on the latest sensation… SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE.

Image

I bought this phone a month ago for a price of around 33000. and what a ride it has been ever since. Yes! it is slightly bigger than the usual phones… but why should we crib… if u remember the days when mobiles were just introduced… they were as big, maybe even bigger and thicker, as some of the phones we have now. so I would not complain much… at 5+ inches, this phone fits in all my trouser pockets without any prolems… and at 178gms it really very light on the pocket.

the phone has excellent looks. as a layman, I will not go into the technical details cos that is not what we look in a review right? I would talk about the things that me as a buyer would like to know… really… what do u do when u take the phone from ur friend to check it out?

do u go into the settings and see the hardware details of the phone OR do u see…

Bigsop.com