Product Quality:

Nov 19, 2014 02:01 PM 32813 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

While I browsing something  Google chrome survey popped up on my screen. Considering its from google I have attended the survey and then it took me to the website asking Samsung S4 only in 499 rupees. Hence I have ordered one.

However once I paid the money I have received the email stating you have been in contest and if wins will get Samsung S4 and if looses I can do the shopping from the website for 499 rupees. Then I contacted the customer care and they have provided same info. I had fight with the customer care over why they are using Google Chrome logo for catching the customer and they replied they are associated with google.

However in further research I found its a fake. I have also called twice after this however there is no sufficient response. Do not trapped in such things even if it Google CHrome logo. Be away from bigsop. They are big chor's.

Bigsop.com