Was the tour operator helpful:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Dear Friends,

Don't ever get into the lures of this company, who is just making money by doing some luring business to fool people. The fact is nothing in this world comes for free. So they are taking out the money from the pocket of common people by different means.

I will share my experience below -

I had a cadbury coupon for a movie which I did registered which as per the company norms, I needed to call them up one week prior and of course you need to call not mail etc, they have a number which you will charged against call by telecom operator. For this you will be ending up with at least 60-90 call minutes (no. is of Bangalore so STD or local depends). You will be kept on hold, disconnected, in between call disconnected bla bla. But end result is 60-90 minutes gone.

This booking has been done by me at last in a call. The person confirmed me that I will get a call 2 days prior and a mail for confirmation. Else I need to call on the day (This makes me sure that I needed to call for sure, but just waited and found myself in the same position as thought).

Nothing came to me and tried again calling and yet again nobody attended the call but 70 minutes charged to me ie 70 mobile minutes wasted.

Felt cheated with the game of company, which is kind of carrying out a scam.

To company - Please dont try to fool people and do something good to earn. Shameful act.

Thought to share this to common man so that they won't be caught in trap with the same. At least they have some info before they are willing to get caught :-)

Thanks Everyone.