Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Disappointed by big city services
Apr 24, 2015 11:19 PM 14310 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 24, 2015 11:19 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Big city promotions does not provide quality service. They think that customers are their slave and we need to contact them rather then they contacting us.

I've won vouchers of movie after winning a contest. To redeem tickets I need to contact these guys via my unique I'd and then give details of the movie that I want to watch.

Then they would contact me 24-48 hours before the movie and books ticket. Only to do this much they need people to contact them and remind them that you have put a request for movie voucher.

What's the use of winning a movie voucher and go through so much pain just to book the tickets. Only for the first time these people contacted me upfront and after that it was always me who contacted them and asked for the status and then they called me back after checking their queue.

Very lazy services provided by them and it kills the mood. I would never prefer their services in future and once I'm done with my voucher il bid a goodbye to them.

I have stopped getting emails as well about my voucher booking and the only option that I rely now is on messages that I receive. Hopefully they don't stop the messaging services.

They should improve their services to build a good brand in market. Not recommended!

Write a Review on Big City Promotions - Bangalore