Was the tour operator helpful:

Jan 22, 2015 05:30 PM 19364 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Fraud, never believe these people. I have never seen people doing fraud activities like this. please don't purchase any thing for vouchers that are giving in MAX or LIFE Style. Big City Promotions are very cheap Business Mind people.

They never did great job at all. If I get a chance I will f* them.Fraud, never believe these people . I never seen people doing fraud activities like this. please don't purchase any thing for vouchers that are giving in MAX or LIFE Style . Big City Promotions are very cheap Business Mind people. They never did great job at all. If I get a chance I will f**k them.

Fraud, never believe these people . I never seen people doing fraud activities like this. please don't purchase any thing for vouchers that are giving in MAX or LIFE Style . Big City Promotions are very cheap Business Mind people. They never did great job at all .///// if I get a chance I will fck them.Fraud, never believe these people . I never seen people doing fraud activities like this. please don't purchase any thing for vouchers that are giving in MAX or LIFE Style . Big City Promotions are very cheap Business Mind people. They never did great job at all .///// if I get a chance I will fuk them.Fraud, never believe these people.

I never seen people doing fraud activities like this. please don't purchase any thing for vouchers that are giving in MAX or LIFE Style . Big City Promotions are very cheap Business Mind people. They never did great job at all .///// if I get a chance I willuck them.Fraud, never believe these people . I never seen people doing fraud activities like this. please don't purchase any thing for vouchers that are giving in MAX or LIFE Style . Big City Promotions are very cheap Business Mind people. They never did great job at all .///// if I get a chance I willuck them.

Write a Review on Big City Promotions - Bangalore