Was the tour operator helpful:

Jun 19, 2013 05:54 PM 6504 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Actually I got call for Interview From Big City Promotions for the post of Graphic Design, some one from your team called me around 12 today. I have been sharp 12 unfortunately after 15 mints one

Mr. Ajit came and said hai then one female came said it will take 15 minutes I said okay.

Again I asked the female that I am getting late so could you do let me know she told me who is taking interview he is busy I said okay again I waited till 12.45 finally one guy came said I i also said hi he asked me cv I said I am not carrying I have it in pen drive he told me to get an hard copy I said why you shouldn't inform the begging so I could have get it and immediately he was saying we are busy and which post where do got the info and all I said some one called me for interview from your office I so I was here. Finally he told I am busy I am also designer you should get the print out so I reply saying I don't waste paper where ever I go for interview then said its not issue and came.

Frankly speaking you should inform by mail something I know after all I will get the reply saying sorry. But sorry is not the answer right every one time is precious  always time says tic tic means quick quick.

Still I can write but I am not writer very disappointed with way of communicationI have seen your internal poster: You don't have to be crazy to work here we'll train you.  After come back outside I realized what you guys teach!

I know I don't want write but I couldn't able forget this interview in my Life.The first comment from mouthshut say all thank god I have not faced the interview and selected I am happy:)

Write a Review on Big City Promotions - Bangalore