Was the tour operator helpful:

Apr 22, 2013 10:33 AM 6555 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi my self Ayub Khan I have worked for bigcity promotions for 1 month and the team leader is not proper mr Praveen he always listens to girls words I request u take a action on this....only the  issue was I said some thing to girls so he terminated me this is what bigcity has been doing.

see throughout is not a big scenario but he was supposed to think before doing he was over smart and over confident so he always listens to MR Akhil Ranthir MR Shilpa MR Parveen I was sitting idle and I called Parveen and said that mr Parveen somebody was saying that ur back end team that means booking team is not working.

So she went there and told that I messages top Akhila through Gmail and all that was common to all employees so I request  u once to whom ever it may concern that pls take a action on this....

Write a Review on Big City Promotions - Bangalore