Parking:

Big Bazar RBI Layout Bangalore
Nov 19, 2015 06:59 PM 3681 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

BIG BAZAR –RBI Layout, Bangalore. Like any other branch,  Big Bazar at this location  is also a big draw, on Wednesdays, as people queue up in front of the Mall even before they are open to buy vegetables and fruits.  Ofcourse, people who take the trouble to be there on Wednesdays, get fresh vegetables and fruits at a reasonable price but not cheaper.

Normally I hate to go to Big Bazar on Wednesdays, particularly at 10.30AM or around. Once we get in, we don’t know what time we will be able to get out after buying vegetables. There are two weighing counters, and the people queue up in the passage between the vegetable & fruit shelves, blocking the movement of new people arriving to buy. Also the two queues completely block the area where coconut, tomato, caluliflower, mushrooms etc. are kept.  People have to break the queues to access these items. It is very difficult to move freely in the small passage between the vegetable and fruit shelves. It is a commotion bazar on Wednesdays.

On 18.11.15(Wednesday), I accidentally, got in there at about 10.30AM, and after picking a few items, wanted to be in the queue to the weighing counter.  Pushing my trolley, I was unable to reach any of the queues.  I waited for sometime but since I could not find a way to reach the queue, I talked to the Manager, but he was not helpful. So I left without buying anything.

They can organize it properly, by shifting the queues to the main passage.  So the vegetable and fruits area will be free. It seems they don’t want to organize it. May be they prefer commotion. They know that people will flock to them on Wednesdays, even if the arrangement inside is customer unfriendly.  After all, it is brand India style, and it seems we enjoy living in confusion.

Write a Review on Big Bazar - RBI Layout - Bangalore