Parking:

Store Range:

Bhopal India
Good place for shopping
Feb 22, 2019 05:40 AM 30791 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Big bazar outlet of nagpur is good choice for shopping and I visit here at time of my nagpur visit .

i wants to buy some plastic boxes to store my catelogs and some one recommend me for big bazar to buy it so me and my friend akshat sen goes to big bazar for shopping.

and their are a wide area for parking of every types of vehicles and security guards is available in parking for safety.

so we enter inside and check see their are a large number of items and various quality so my friend ask me to check some clothes and we do it.

and I buy two shirts of xl sizes in 350/per shirt and my friend too.

and we spend two hours into big bazar because they have a uncountable variety of item in their stores.

and their staff is very good and honest ambience is very healthy and friendly no music or noice I heard any time in two hours and I buy my box and shirts and compare the price of big bazar ans other store than big bazar is cheap than open market or other stores.

and I fully satisfied with quality and price of big bazar nagpur and I planing to go again for shopping in this amazing place.

Big Bazar - Nagpur